Morson International are proud to be partnering with The 4th Utility: an Exciting, Dynamic and Innovative organisation based in Greater Manchester.
The 4th Utility are an independent broadband ISP, supplying ground-breaking connectivity to homes and businesses across the UK via their own fibre optic network. The business partners with residential and commercial landlords, property developers and house builders to install and upgrade their properties with state-of-the-art fibre to the premises.
The business was established 3 years ago and following a significant multi-million-pound investment, are now implementing exponential growth plans and invite dedicated and passionate Sales professionals to join their field-based team in London and Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow and futureproof their career within the sales arena and given that the Sales Director is former Sales Sharks and England rugby winger Mark Cueto MBE, you're in good hands!
So what does the role involve?
* You will be assigned to a particular geographical/cluster area and be responsible for daily prospecting into sites within this remit through face to face meetings selling directly to potential clients
* Teamed up with another Sales Executive you will responsible for establishing relationships and securing broadband sales with your assigned remit
* Management and retention of existing relationships - follow up communication and use of all sales mediums
* You will be targeted against your sign-up quota and will be responsible for accurately forecasting sales figures
* Proactively develop client relationships with new and existing customers
* Build lasting relationships with Managing/Letting Agents within your target sites to build upon your sign-up figures and utilise these relationships to further develop your remit and client base
* Preparation and delivery of quotations in line with client requests, offering advice and guidance when required
* Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape familiarising your self with alternative products in order to allow you to become an expert in your field
* Accurate and timely upkeep of any specified internal systems
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders effectively
* Resolving customer queries in a timely manner
* Assisting with aged debt Management in order to resolve existing queries
What sort of person are we looking for?
* You will have some sales experience ideally within the IT space
* Passion for delivering excellent customer service within a target driven environment
* Ability to engage with internal and external customers alike
* Attitude is everything, the more you put in, the more you will get out
* You will be self-motivated and full of ambition with a strong personality that will appeal to a full cross section of customers
* Ability to adapt your style in an ever-changing sales field
* Desire to progress within an exciting organisation destined to make a major impact in the broadband industry
In return, the business offers a fantastic opportunity to join an already established yet ever growing organisation. Full training and support is provided throughout for those looking to take the next step in their sales career selling an innovative and one of a kind product.
We're excited to speak to any sales candidates looking to join The 4th Utility family!!